Friday, August 31, 2012


Real Betis unveil new boy, Nosa Igiebor

Real Betis new boy, Nosa Igiebor was presented to the media this afternoon as a Betis player in the press room of the Benito Villamarin Stadium.

The elated midfielder is excited with his move to the city of Seville.

"I am grateful to the President and Vlada Stosic for your interest. I've always wanted to play here. I think the Spanish league is the best in the world. I am very happy to come here and be part of this great club. "

Nosa also took time out to flaunt his credentials to the manager,"I agree with the views of Vlada Stosic-Defend well and attack- I'm good with the ball, I do well one on one. Don’t  score goals like Cristiano or Messi, but I also consider myself a good player.”

The midfielder also said he is comfortable with any position in the midfield.

"I feel comfortable playing as defensive midfielder or offensive. The coach will decide but I have no problems." 

No comments:

Post a Comment