Monday, August 20, 2012


Osaze pledges more goals!

West Bromwich Albion striker, Osaze Odemwingie has promised that he will continue scoring for his club as action started in England last weekend.

The striker who was in the thick of action as West Bromwich got their EPL campaign to a flying start with a 3-0 victory over Liverpool on Saturday is so sure of giving goalkeepers headaches this season.

"I have scored 25 Premier League goals in my career at West Bromwich, and I am striving to keep on scoring.

"But it’s not up to one man to score our goals. We have lots of players who can score, but I'm expecting to score my part of the goals. West Brom were beaten home and away last season by Liverpool and new coach Steve Clarke will be glad to break the duck this time around".

No comments:

Post a Comment