Monday, August 27, 2012


Ahmed Musa glows after opening goals account

Ahmed Musa said he was delighted to finally open his goals account at the weekend for Russian club CSKA Moscow in the new season.

Musa scored the third goal for CSKA in their 3-0 win over Krylya Sovetov after 85 minutes off an assist from Gonzalez.

CSKA are now fifth on the table with 12 points from six matches, a point behind leaders and champions Zenit Saint Petersburg.

The elated winger said he was not disturbed that he had not found the back of the net before his strike because he was always confident he would soon do that.

"I am happy that I scored. I know I will score goals and I am sure more will come in subsequent games. It was a great experience for me and winning the game was equally good."

No comments:

Post a Comment