Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Victor Moses wants to play for Barca

Victor Moses has revealed he dreams of winning the Champions League with Chelsea and also featuring for Barcelona soon.

Moses could make his Champions League debut at Stamford Bridge tonight against Italian champions Juventus.

Moses has now admitted that he was surprised by his own success, and he hoped his continued efforts would lead him to the Camp Nou one day.

“It has been a long journey [from Nigeria] and I just want to keep strong and work hard for myself, whether it’s football or not football, I have to thank God for being where I am, it’s like a dream come true and, if I keep working hard, who knows, I’ll probably end up in Barcelona one day,” Moses told the Guardian of UK.

The 21-year old also said he dreams of helping ‘The Blues’ defend their European title this season.

“I saw the Champions League trophy the other day, it was at the training ground. Everyone was having their picture taken with it but not me. It was the players who played in the Champions League.

“I just walked away, although I did touch it. I thought to myself: ‘Hopefully, we will win it again this year,” said Moses.

He has already been impressed with the quality of the players he will play with this season after his transfer to Chelsea from Wigan Athletic.

“The first training session was unbelievable… seeing JT [John Terry], Ashley Cole, [Fernando] Torres and people like that, it was incredible, kind of crazy,” he gushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment