Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Moses still in Cloud 9

Victor Moses is still celebrating his switch from Wigan Athletic to Chelsea and calls it a dream come true, stressing that he is at home at Stamford Bridge.

“I feel great being a player of Chelsea, I’m kind of delighted. It is an unbelievable experience. I’m looking forward to great things as a Chelsea player.

“It is a great club that has won trophies and now that I’m part of Chelsea, I’m looking forward to winning more trophies with the club. It is definitely true that moving to Chelsea is dream come true. Chelsea is a great club. It has won trophies so it is great being part of such a great club. I am delighted. I am looking forward to a fulfilling season,” he said.

Asked if he signed a financially rewarding deal with the European champion, Chelsea, he replied: “It’s so good. It is a good deal.”

He is confident Chelsea can retain the UEFA Champions League and win the English Premiership.

“I’m confident because Chelsea has great players. We can retain the Champions League trophy and win the Premiership trophy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment