Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Onazi out to prove Spurs wrong

Lazio forward Ogenyi Onazi has said he will shine against Tottenham in a Europa League tie to prove to they were wrong to let him go.

The former Nigeria U20 star said that he hopes to be at his best against Spurs so much so they would regret they did not give him a contract even after he had signed a pre-contract agreement.

“We reached a pre-contract agreement to play for Tottenham at a point, but I don’t know what went wrong that the move did not work, that is in the past now as I am here at Lazio and happy,” he revealed.

“I am looking forward to the game against Tottenham so I could show them what they are missing for not having me.”

The enterprising forward also spoke about his targets with his Italian Serie A side, his quest to be capped by the Super Eagles, among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment