Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Real Madrid coach Mourinho: I'll work like Sir Alex until I'm 70

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho says he intends to match Sir Alex Ferguson's longevity.

Mourinho is good friends with the Manchester United manager.

"I understand perfectly why Alex is still at work at that age and I think I'll do the same. I love football and I love to coach. I'll still be young when I turn 50 (next January) and I have a lot ahead of me," smiled Mourinho.

"It's a number that makes me look far back, but also look ahead. I'm a happy person because I believe what I have achieved is amazing. But at the same time I look forward and I look better than ever, stronger than ever, with more experience, and I think I'm still at the beginning of my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment