Monday, September 24, 2012


Emenike relishes playing against Messi

If there’s a moment Spartak Moscow forward, Emmanuel Emenike won’t forget in a hurry, it was when he played against Lionel Messi and his Barca pals.

The player who scored a brace against Rostov in the ninth round of matches in the Russian Premier League last weekend fondly remembers the game.

''Of course, playing against the best player in the world is an honor. I respect Messi as a player, but do not understand how in such circumstances can learn something from a football player who plays against you.'

On his two goals last weekend, Emenike hopes the goals rain continues.

“I want to score in every match but the previous games have been problems with implementation. Well, I scored twice! I hope the fight with Rostov will be a starting point, and then I'll score goals more often. Yet the most important thing - it is not that Emenike scored , but the victory of Spartak Moscow.''

No comments:

Post a Comment