Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Injured Ighalo set for return

Odion Ighalo is hopeful of returning to the pitch in Granada's next weekend fixture against Barcelona at the Nou Camp. He is presently undergoing rehabilitation from an ankle injury sustained in a friendly three weeks ago,

''I twisted my ankle three weeks ago in a friendly playing for Udinese. So the club decided to let me finish the treatment here before I leave to join Granada because they have better facilities here in Italy.

''Doctors had diagnosed that I'd be out of action for between four to five weeks. If things go according to plan, I hope to play next weekend against Barcelona,'' says Ighalo.

Odion Ighalo will depart Italy for Spain this weekend. The attacker was the top scorer last season for Granada with 6 strikes in 30 matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment