Friday, July 27, 2012


Yobo wants Everton understanding

Fenerbahce and Everton continue to negotiate for the permanent transfer of Super Eagles skipper Joseph Yobo. 

The central defender had spent one week training with Everton, but is currently in Nigeria waiting for positive developments regarding his switch to the Yellow Canaries.

Thus, Yobo can not return to Turkey for pre-season training with Fenerbahce until his future is sorted out.

''I want to plan my future. My club (Everton, ed) should show understanding, and reduce their valuation. Now, I will wait to hear news from you ( Fenerbahce). I will wait in my country until there is a positive development,'' Yobo was quoted as saying by Hurriyet.

In the last two seasons whilst on loan at Fenerbahce, Joseph Yobo made 69 starts in the Super League.

1 comment:

  1. Bathtub Taps: It is mounted on the top side of the tub for mixing hot and cold water open. Hot and cold can be Taps UK by two pipes called duplex; hoist water lift spiral structure, metal ball-style, ceramic cartridge type and so on. Currently on the market is more single handle Pull Out Kitchen Taps.

    ReplyDelete