Monday, July 23, 2012


Etuhu vows to fight on in Fulham

Fulham midfielder, Dickson Etuhu, says he will not entertain an oversea move as offers from France, Greece and Turkey reach his table.

Etuhu's involvement in Fulham's outings last season were limited by the arrival of Malien international, Mahamadou Diarra but he says he wishes to remain in England.

''I have been around for quite a while, '' Etuhu told Manchester Evening News.

''In football, you don't shy from challenges, I am a Nigerian and that spirit is in me to fight, fight and win,'' Etuhu said in reaction to his future at Craven Cottage.

He paid respect to the French, Greeks and Turkish League but the player said he was not yet done with the English Premiership.

''I am an out and out Premiership stuff and I know I still have a lot in my pack.''

Meanwhile, former Manchester United captain, Roy Keane testifies Etuhu remains a top player.

''With the way the present football is going in England you never know but Dickson is full of enthusiasm as a player. He runs fast, tackles hard and is always willing to help at the close stages of the game''.

No comments:

Post a Comment