Monday, July 23, 2012


Obi craves for action!

Joel Obi admits that he ‘very happy at Inter’ and that he cannot wait for the new season to start under Andrea Stramaccioni.

After coming through the Inter youth ranks, the Nigerian youngster was finally promoted to the first team two seasons back, but finally gained more playing time last year.

“I have played here for seven years, I am very happy at Inter,” Obi told the Inter Channel. “I have now made 50 appearances and I shall be looking to have more this year.

“At Inter I created a goal. We say it is easier for me to create the goals rather than scoring.

“I really want to work, I cannot wait to return.”

Obi featured in 27 Serie A games last season for the Nerazzurri, while the year before he turned out ten times.

No comments:

Post a Comment