Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Fenerbahce rival Swansea City for Ighalo

English Premier League side Swansea City and Fenerbahce of Turkey and are up in arms for the signature of Odion Ighalo.

The highly-rated Udinese striker, who is on loan to La Liga side Granada, spoke about the Swansea interest, "My agent has told me that there are lots of interest and Swansea are among the clubs because their new coach knows my quality from my time in the Spanish La Liga.

"I am still a player of Udinese, but it would be a dream come true to play in the English Premier League.

“But it’s up to Udinese to decide, you know they would be in the Champions League next season and I am sure the coach wants me to help the team."

The 23-year-old Ighalo scored six times last season for Granada to ensure they stay up in the Spanish top flight after their return there following a long absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment